Hopkins Advantage is seeking dependable, detail oriented individual to fill a position as Administrative Assistant. The ideal candidate will perform administrative duties as necessary and as instructed by members of a Board of Directors. This full-time position includes a wide range of office duties and responsibilities, so candidate must be flexible and willing to take on a variety of duties. This is a temporary position with an opportunity to become permanent with dedication, hard work and a positive attitude.
• Answer phones and assist visitors
• Provide administrative support to various marketing, meeting and conference activities
• Create, modify and communicate spreadsheet type data to Board of Directors and to Association Membership.
• Support meetings for the Board of Directors and membership. Prepare meeting minutes, as required.
• Send, receive and process multiple membership emails, invitations and periodic updates.
• Invoice and manage annual membership dues.
• Maintain and keep membership lists current.
• Support the Association as needed with infrequent travel arrangements.
• Additional administrative duties, as required.
• High School Diploma
• 3+ years of administrative support experience
• Dependable and trustworthy
• Possess desire and initiative to excel and perform independently
• Organization and proficiency is a must
• Ability to juggle multiple projects with accuracy and achieve deadlines under pressure
• Strong in Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to take direction well
• Ability to learn and problem solve well
• Maintain professionalism with positive service attitude at all times
• Must pass drug screen and background check
Salary depends on skills and experience. If you possess the skills described above and desire to work in a positive, team oriented environment, please submit your resume with a brief cover letter describing your professional background and why you think you would be a good fit for our team. Please understand that we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer