Hopkins Construction & Maintenance is looking for a strong candidate with administrative experience to fill an open position in our construction division. Responsibilities include maintenance of job files, expense tracking, payables/receivables and a variety of other duties associated with business and Management support. This full-time position includes a wide range of duties and responsibilities, so candidate should be flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks.
- High School Diploma; college preferred
- 3+ years of administrative support experience in construction related industry
- QuickBooks experience a plus; knowledge of AIA documents preferred
- Dependable and trustworthy
- Possess desire and initiative to excel and perform independently
- Must enjoy working in a small team environment
- Organization, neatness and proficiency is a must
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and achieve deadlines under pressure
- Strong in Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to take direction well; possess desire to learn and ability to problem solve
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside customers and vendors.
- Maintain professionalism with positive service attitude at all times
- Must pass drug screen and background check