Industrial Machinery Technician
Hopkins Advantage is seeking dependable, hard-working dedicated employees for Industrial Machinery Technician positions in a manufacturing facility in the Talladega, AL. area. Ideal candidates will have basic knowledge of HVAC, Mechanical and Electrical.
- Must have the ability to set and install equipment.
- Fabricating and welding is required.
- Must be familiar with all hand tools.
- Must have the ability to operate equipment such as forklifts, genie booms, cranes, etc.
- Must have experience in an Industrial setting.
- Must be able to understand emergency situations thoroughly and work accordingly.
- High school education / GED.
- Candidate must be dependable and have reliable transportation.
- Dedication to workplace safety.
- Ability to organize and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, positive attitude and team player.
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
If you possess the skills described above and desire to work in a positive, team oriented environment, please submit your resume for consideration. HOPKINS offers competitive salary and healthcare benefits. Please understand that we only contact those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
We only consider those candidates that most closely match our requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer