Hopkins Advantage is seeking candidates for Access Control. Applicant will be responsible for the guarding, patrolling, and/or monitoring of premises in order to prevent theft, violence, and/or infraction of rules. POSITIONS AVAILABLE ON ALL SHIFTS!
- Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of all doors, windows, and gates.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons in order to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized person(s), or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire department in case of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized person(s).
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Answer telephone calls. Take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed.
- Warn person(s) of rule infractions, violations, and remove violators from premises when necessary.
High school education / GED.
- Candidate must be dependable.
- Dedication to workplace safety.
- Good communication skills, positive attitude and team player.
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
If you possess the skills described above and desire to work in a positive, team oriented environment, please submit your resume for consideration. HOPKINS offers competitive salary and healthcare benefits. Please understand that we only contact those candidates who most closely match our requirements.