Hopkins Advantage is seeking candidates for Access Control. Applicant will be responsible for the guarding, patrolling, and/or monitoring of premises in order to prevent theft, violence, and/or infraction of rules. POSITIONS AVAILABLE ON ALL SHIFTS!
- Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of all doors, windows, and gates.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons in order to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized person(s), or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire department in case of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized person(s).
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Answer telephone calls. Take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed.
- Warn person(s) of rule infractions, violations, and remove violators from premises when necessary.
High school education / GED.
- Candidate must be dependable.
- Dedication to workplace safety.
- Good communication skills, positive attitude and team player.
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
If you possess the skills described above and desire to work in a positive, team oriented environment, please submit your resume for consideration. HOPKINS offers competitive salary and healthcare benefits. Please understand that we only contact those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer