Hopkins Advantage is seeking candidates for Rack Wash positions. Applicant must be able to perform, on a regular and continuous basis, physical activities consisting of standing, walking, lifting, carrying, twisting, and stooping in conjunction of lifting supplies up to 10-15 pounds.
- Cleaning production racks or equipment according to Standard Operating Procedures as outlined by the company.
- Removing all trash and debris from racks, such as loose material, dirt, or refuse.
- Removing all labels before rack goes back into circulation for production.
- Inspect all racks for damaged rods, bags, and metal.
High school education / GED.
- Fork Lift experience and certification preferred.
- Candidate must be dependable.
- Dedication to workplace safety.
- Good communication skills, positive attitude and team player.
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
If you possess the skills described above and desire to work in a positive, team oriented environment, please submit your resume for consideration. HOPKINS offers competitive salary and healthcare benefits. Please understand that we only contact those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer