Hopkins Advantage is seeking candidates for Rack Wash positions. Applicant must be able to perform, on a regular and continuous basis, physical activities consisting of standing, walking, lifting, carrying, twisting, and stooping in conjunction of lifting supplies up to 10-15 pounds.
- Cleaning production racks or equipment according to Standard Operating Procedures as outlined by the company.
- Removing all trash and debris from racks, such as loose material, dirt, or refuse.
- Removing all labels before rack goes back into circulation for production.
- Inspect all racks for damaged rods, bags, and metal.
High school education / GED.
- Fork Lift experience and certification preferred.
- Candidate must be dependable.
- Dedication to workplace safety.
- Good communication skills, positive attitude and team player.
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
If you possess the skills described above and desire to work in a positive, team oriented environment, please submit your resume for consideration. HOPKINS offers competitive salary and healthcare benefits.