Hopkins Advantage is seeking dependable, hard-working individuals who are skilled in troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining of production and general equipment used facility. Equipment includes, but is not limited to:
- Robotic MIG Welding
- Automatic CNC Equipment
- Pneumatic Torque Guns
- Automatic Transfer Lines
- Automatic Drilling Stations
- Bending Press and Dies
- Automatic Saw Cutting and Tumbling
- PLC’s (Siemens/Allen Bradley)/Electrical Controls
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic Fixturing
- Miscellaneous plant Equipment Provide and support a safe working environment by following objectives and maintaining housekeeping.
- Maintain the material handling system and assembly system.
- Performing preventative maintenance requirements on all production equipment.
- Operation and programming (when necessary) of general maintenance machinery (lathes, band saws, mills, etc.)
- Supporting quality and engineering department by making shim or weld moves to maintain product specifications. Daily
- production reporting of number of production equipment, including parts produced, downtime minutes, and explanations, and quality concerns
- Train and mentor Production Operator
- Maintaining spare parts inventories by completing inventories and completing purchase requisitions when necessary
Leadership Competencies, Technical Skills, Requirements:
- Must have either High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in maintaining applicable manufacturing equipment
- Associates degree preferred
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass pre-employment examination, drug screening, and background check.
- Have good written and oral communication skills
- Experience in troubleshooting, programming, and repairing robotics, PLCs, pneumatics, hydraulics, welding applications and CNC machines.
- Willing to work on many tasks to ensure an uninterrupted manufacturing process.
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 25 pounds at least 300 times a day
- Must be flexible and able to lift, pull, push, and rotate during normal working conditions
- Available to work any shift
- Reliable attendance
- Health Insurance
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Salary: $19.00 – $29.00 per hour based on experience
Qualified applicants can submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Or, call 769-300-0086. Resumes may be submitted by fax at 769-300-0359.