Hopkins Advantage is seeking a candidate to fulfill the duties of Oiler/Lubricator. We are looking for a professional who will be able to maintain the lubrication in machines, identify leaks, and document levels of machines. HIRING IMMEDIATELY FOR A 3RD SHIFT POSITION!
- Practice and be aware of all safety requirements.
- Practice and use 5s strategies to ensure a safe clean work environment.
- Trained on all safety procedures provided by the company.
- Perform oil and fluid changes according to company standards.
- High school education / GED.
- Prefer Vocational training or OTJ training experience.
- Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be able to operate tools and equipment
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instruction
- Must be able to read, document, and calculate measurements
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Fork lift experienced
- Work with little supervision
- Self starter
- Candidate must be dependable.
- Dedication to workplace safety.
- Good communication skills, positive attitude and team player.
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
If you possess the skills described above and desire to work in a positive, team oriented environment, please submit your resume for consideration. HOPKINS offers competitive salary and healthcare benefits. Please understand that we only contact those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer