Rack Maintenance and Prep Technician
Hopkins Advantage is seeking dependable, hard-working individual to fulfill the duties of Rack Maintenance and Prep Technician. We are looking for a professional who will be able to wash all requested racks. In addition to washing the racks required by production, the associate assigned to the rack cleaning area may also be required to wash any racks deemed to be dirty upon inspection, or any racks that have been called up for special projects. A rack wash associate must be able to stand for long periods, bend, reach, and pick up to 40lbs.
• Visually inspect all racks before wash is initiated.
• Single stack all racks in the cleaning bay area, unless otherwise instructed by the group leader or supervisor.
• Place all racks in the rack wash area by the forklift operator, facing one direction for easy access.
• Apply hand cleaning and/or use of a pressure washer and cleaning supplies to clean the racks inside and out to remove dirt, grime, etc.
• Once the racks are clean and ready for use, they are marked by a sticker with the date they were cleaned and initials of the person who washed them.
• After being fully inspected and labeled, they are to be taken back to their appropriate staging lanes to be used by production.
• The associates assigned to the cleaning bay are responsible for keeping the cleaning area clean.
• At the end of shift, sweep the area and pick up all trash; the pressure-washer and air hoses are to be wound up neatly.
• Report any problems with cleaning bay equipment to the group leader or supervisor immediately.
• Use extra time to help others in the area or clean.
• High school education / GED.
• Candidate must be dependable.
• Dedication to workplace safety.
• Good communication skills, positive attitude and team player.
• Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
If you possess the skills described above and desire to work in a positive, team oriented environment, please submit your resume for consideration. HOPKINS offers competitive salary and healthcare benefits. Please understand that we only contact those candidates who most closely match our requirements.