Hopkins Advantage is seeking candidates to fulfill the duties of Tote Sorting. We are looking for professionals who will be able to empty tote storage, place totes on correct pallet, secure, and inspect totes. Available positions on all shifts.
- Place totes on a pallet according to the “letter code,” once the totes have been inspected and all shipping labels have been removed.
- Tape or shrink wrap totes to ensure that the totes are secured, after a pallet is full.
- After inspecting tote, notify a forklift operator that the pallet is ready to be removed from the tote sorting area.
- High school education / GED.
- Candidate must be dependable.
- Dedication to workplace safety.
- Good communication skills, positive attitude and team player.
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
If you possess the skills described above and desire to work in a positive, team oriented environment, please submit your resume for consideration. HOPKINS offers competitive salary and healthcare benefits.