Hopkins Advantage is seeking dependable, hard-working individuals to fulfill the duties of Welder/Fabricator.
- Able to MIG and stick weld.
- Able to use power tools, hand tools, drill press, lay down saw, etc.
- Must have good math skills to work out measurements.
- Able to work without direct supervision.
- Able to work accurately.
- High school education / GED.
- Must have 3-5 years experience.
- Must have experience in Fabricating.
- Candidate must be dependable.
- Dedication to workplace safety.
- Good communication skills, positive attitude and team player.
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
If you possess the skills described above and desire to work in a positive, team oriented environment, please submit your resume for consideration. HOPKINS offers competitive salary and healthcare benefits. Please understand that we only contact those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer